The first item of business is Cameron's triathlon he did in Sept. He was very excited about completing it and wanted to make sure I put a picture on my blog. He did it with Rylan and they had a great time. They swam 3 laps, biked 2 miles and ran 1 mile. We were very proud of Cam in wanting to take on this endeavor.

Transition.

And he finishes...

Cameron and Rylan.
Cam also ran a 5K with me in October...we both survived. He also ran 6 miles with Jill as she finished off her olympic triathlon. He is the Energizer Bunny!
This last week we took a family trip to Moab which turned into the young adults all coming along. We were so glad they did...we had a great time. I never get tired of going down there. Last year when we went, we explored Arches (and the local vehicle repair shop) so this year we decided to see Canyonlands. We are blessed to live in a place with such diverse beauty. One wouldn't even recognize southern Utah and northern Utah as being in the same state. So here are the highlights:

Tony and I at "The Windows"

Lisa, Dusty, and Holly at Arches. Dusty served as our guide while we were there. He has already captured the heart of my youngest daughter and is quickly becoming the hero of my oldest son (he is an Eagle Scout, you know.)

The boys at Canyonlands. The views were amazing. You really do feel like you are watching a movie or looking at a painting....it doesn't look real.

All of us at Mesa arch.
As for the rest of our life:
Ski season is coming upon us as we try to get our gear together for that. Holly Grace has a season pass this year so she will be moving up the ranks (and leaving her mother in the dust with the rest of the kids, I suppose.)
The boys are wrestling and the middle school coach has asked Cameron to be on his team. They are really learning to love this sport...we see lots of improvement from last year.
Both the boys are in basketball, as well. Something their wrestling coach doesn't look too kindly upon.
Aub is taking on another paper route. You just can't keep a good girl down!
We will spend Thanksgiving visiting Grandpa & Dad in Colo. Springs.
Happy holidays if I don't get on here again before then.
Thanks for the update. I miss hearing about everything is happening with you all. We need to talk soon, I miss talking with you. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures...beautiful! Go Camo!
ReplyDelete