Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sports

Here's what the kids have been up to with their sports:




Holly got to go with Aubrey to one of her jump rope camps last fall. I'm so glad they both like it (consolidating sporting interests is my secret plan to maintain my sanity.)



Holly was a hit with the rest of the team as well....some of the best jump ropers in America are right there.





Wrestling season has begun and the boys are showing a lot of improvement from last year. Here are their medals they won at the tournament last weekend in Provo...Cam got 1st place and Caleb got 4th. Wrestling is a tough sport physically and mentally...I'm so proud of them for giving it their all and working so hard.



Holly trying to keep herself entertained during our 7 hour stay in the gym watching the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Really Like My Kids

I don’t just love my kids.  I like them.  I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...