Here are the videos from Aubrey's regional jump rope competition in April (I know, I'm behind...) Aubrey's faithful friend, Karina went along for support as did my Susan. We met up with my great old friend (well, she's not old, but our friendship is) Loree...and had a great time! Aubrey is so blessed to have so many who love her enough to sit in a dark gym for nearly 10 hours watching jump rope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8oVvzfc-So&context=C42a134aADvjVQa1PpcFP6K821CZwWSiMr35zXHqWSqYwd-j90gtQ=
Soooo proud of our girl! She works so hard at practice, at home, and well...pretty much doesn't go anywhere without a jump rope. She qualified to go to the national competition in Long Beach, CA the end of June. Oh, did I mention the weekend before we leave for Haiti? It's gonna be a fun and crazy summer!
Welcome to our family. Perhaps you will feel as if you aren't "the only one" when you sit down with us. We are a family messing it up and figuring it out as we go.
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Really Like My Kids
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
-
I am normally very open to criticism. As I flounder through this world of parenting I need all the help I can get. I am constantly seeking...
-
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
-
We are a close knit family. My kids, even my teens WANT to be with me...all the time. I can barely sit down on the couch without at least o...

No comments:
Post a Comment