Monday, June 18, 2012

Nou Fini! (We are Finished!)...A Little Bit of Nesting

Well, it took us 3 weeks, a serious team effort, and every ounce of free time, but we got the kids' rooms done!  My nesting instincts are officially extinguished.  My goal was to get them done before we leave for Haiti so I can take the pics to show the boys where they will be sleeping when they come home.  As usual...my photography skills are lacking, but you get the idea.



The atrocity here that is pink (yes, we painted the bed pink) and green is the inspiration of the 14-year old who assured me she will still love it when she is 17.  The girls love it!  BTW...when you come to visit, bring your sunglasses, because this is where you will be sleeping.


Caleb and Alto will be sharing the camouflage room.  Caleb has his own room (albeit hopefully oh, so temporarily) for the first time ever!

We are hoping that Sam likes space, because his roommate ALWAYS has.  


The next step is to fill them with two more little boys.  Each day is a step closer is all I can say.

Now, to get to packing for Aubrey's Nationals jump rope competition this weekend (more to come, I'm sure) and our trip to Haiti (LOTS more to come!)


1 comment:

  1. Love the rooms and SO excited about the very near future additions coming. I am so excited for your family. I know God has blessed you with these two sweet boys and and will continue to bless your family as you start this new chapter. May God be glorified in all your family does. Love you all:)

    ReplyDelete

I Really Like My Kids

I don’t just love my kids.  I like them.  I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...