Milonia suffers from Type I Diabetes in a country where even basic medical care is a rare privilege. If you know anyone in America who suffers from this disease, you know how serious, exhausting, and life threatening it is even with proper medical care.
After our third year in a row of visiting Milonia, I couldn't stand to see her continue to get the "minimal" help with her basic needs of survival. She needed real medical care or she would never be strong enough to go to school and have a chance to succeed in her life. God opened that door of opportunity by providing trustworthy and willing workers in Haiti to help her. All I needed to do was raise the money to get it done.
As always, God provides. I've set up a blog where anyone who would like to be involved can help with her monthly expenses as well as stay updated on her progress.
When attempting to help a country like Haiti, the needs and the inability to have an impact can be debilitating and overwhelming, causing us to not even try. This is a chance to make a "Difference to One"...hence, the title of the blog.
![]() |
| From left to right; Jude, Roseny, Milonia, Tanya, Nellie |

No comments:
Post a Comment