We FINALLY, after 6 years, have a family picture all together. We took an afternoon and went out to do it. I think they turned out OK, I think.
And the kids....
Thanksgiving was great. We had several people over who also don't have any family in town....they shared in the cooking so that was nice. Overall, we had a great time....stayed up late playing "spoons." It got pretty hairy after all the kids got knocked out of the game (not literally.)
We got most of what was on our list accomplished and it was all suprisingly NOT boring. We had a great time just being together as a family (for those of you who don't know us well, that is somewhat of a rarety around here.)
Back to the grindstone for another couple of weeks and then we are off on our tour of the South! I did break it to the kids, however, that if they wanted to get any "extra" skiing in this winter they were going to have to work on school through our trip. They agreed...we'll see. We are all very excited to see everyone...it's been such a long time.






Love them, love them, love them!! I can't wait to get my very own copies! As in, not just one tiny one! Love ya, Shan
ReplyDeleteGreat job! Who actually took the pictures if all of you were in them.
ReplyDeleteTony used his infamous tripod!
ReplyDeleteOh, what great photos! Your children are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete