Monday, July 20, 2009

Wellsvilles...again?

Well, I decided to hike the Wellsvilles again this year...completely forgetting about the pain it caused last year. But this time I took Lee with me...we had a great time. This is a 8.5 mile hike along the steepest mountain range in North America. Very fun.



The wildflowers were gorgeous! These are some forget-me-nots we saw along the way.


Lots more Pirtle adventures to come.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! So, I'm starting to work out with a friend from school so I'll be in shape when I come to climb stuff with your guys next year. I'm still planning on coming for Christmas. I'm saving up so I can come out probably the week before Christmas. Does that work for ya'll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna hike too! Seriously. Love the pictures. What hike will you take me on?

    ReplyDelete

I Really Like My Kids

I don’t just love my kids.  I like them.  I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...