Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I've Been Waiting For You...Here I Am!!


     Last night in the car I was driving to pick Aubrey up from practice, every minute obsessively contemplating when we would get the call that we can book our tickets to go get the boys (If you haven't checked our timeline...that's where we are!)  A favorite song of our family from a favorite movie of ours came on the radio...I've NEVER heard it on the radio before...only in the movie.  It's a simple song and the lyrics aren't very "deep" and thought provoking, but listening to it finally brought me to tears and opened my heart to the joy of what's about to happen; something the walls of self protection built up over the last 2 1/2 years of hoping and waiting have forbid me to do.  You can click on the title to hear the song.

Here I Am



Here I am - this is me 
There's no where else on earth I'd rather be 
Here I am - this is me 
I come to this world so wild and free
Here I am so young and strong
Right here in the place where I belong 

It's a new world - it's a new start 
It's alive with the beating of young hearts 
It's a new day - it's a new plan 
I've been waiting for you 
Here I am 

Here we are - we've just begun 
And after all this time - our time has come 
Ya here we are - still goin' strong 
Right here in the place where we belong 

Here I am - next to you 
And suddenly the world is all brand new 
Here I am - where I'm gonna stay 
Now there's nothin' standin' in our way 
Here I am - this is me














No comments:

Post a Comment

I Really Like My Kids

I don’t just love my kids.  I like them.  I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...