Welcome to our family. Perhaps you will feel as if you aren't "the only one" when you sit down with us. We are a family messing it up and figuring it out as we go.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
We're Going!
We're headed to Haiti on Christmas Eve. We'll come back to the US on the 27th. Our first Christmas with the boys will be in Haiti. It should be a memory we will all cherish for years to come. I'll post pictures if we have time while we are there. We are anxious to get there to say the least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Really Like My Kids
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
-
I am normally very open to criticism. As I flounder through this world of parenting I need all the help I can get. I am constantly seeking...
-
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
-
We are a close knit family. My kids, even my teens WANT to be with me...all the time. I can barely sit down on the couch without at least o...
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Beyond excited for you all. Can't wait to see picture:)
ReplyDeleteHurrah!!
ReplyDelete