Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tony is HOME!

Well, we finally have our husband and Daddy home for an entire week! We are all very excited, however, he is at the Dr. right now to get a sinus infection dealt with. For those of you who are not aware...my husband cannot simply get a cold...it has to hit him like a ton of bricks...literally.
Hopefully he will recover to make room for fun.

Things to accomplish this week:
1. Get family and individual portraits made (some of you have been requesting this for years.)
2. Use free bowling passes we have had in our possession for the past year.
3. Catch up on routine Dr and dentist appts (very exciting!)
4. Christmas crafting and shopping (if you have requests, please make them known now.)
5. Finish Cam's "Wolf Trail" so he can become a "bear" by his 9th birthday.
6. Take a week off of school (except for our awesome science class, of course.)
7. Climb Mt. Naomi before it is too covered in snow......(in my dreams)

Man, we lead a pretty boring life......

4 comments:

  1. You forgot to add that you're going to spend some quality time with your husband on Tuesday night....Remember...you've got the most awesome babysitters at you disposal. :) You guys are so lucky. I love feeding other people lines..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok - not boring especially when you have "climbing a mountain" on your list. AND - you have a "Rachel" in youre life...how is that borning????

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you have a boring life when you have your awesome science class to look forward to! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you are organized on what your plans are. That's more than I can say. I have one to add though...
    #8.go to Phillips house at Christmas. Just something I don't think you should forget to do.

    ReplyDelete

I Really Like My Kids

I don’t just love my kids.  I like them.  I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...