Just got word that we are out of IBESR! This is by far the largest obstacle in the Haitian adoption process. Check my timeline for the next steps. We are now talking in weeks, not months or years! Our realistic timeline now is that the boys could be here anywhere from 3-6 months. This whole having six children on the same continent, playing in our yard, in our family thing is actually starting to become a reality.
Time is flying right now as we are done with school and working diligently to get the kids' rooms ready. The girl's room is done...pictures to come of the pink and green atrocity. They LOVE it!!! One down two to go.
Whew!
Welcome to our family. Perhaps you will feel as if you aren't "the only one" when you sit down with us. We are a family messing it up and figuring it out as we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Really Like My Kids
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
-
I am normally very open to criticism. As I flounder through this world of parenting I need all the help I can get. I am constantly seeking...
-
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
-
We are a close knit family. My kids, even my teens WANT to be with me...all the time. I can barely sit down on the couch without at least o...
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Praise God that your family will be united soon. I am just picturing all of the fun you will have together.
ReplyDeleteLisa V couldn't have said it any better! I'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete