![]() |
| Leaving CHCH for the last time! |
![]() |
| At the airport in Cap Haitien. |
![]() |
| Boarding the plane for America. |
![]() |
| US Citizens! |
![]() |
| Big brother at the airport. |
![]() |
| Sam carrying his bag the Haitian way. |
![]() |
| At a rest stop in TX along the way. |
![]() |
| Home at last, in the snow! |
Welcome to our family. Perhaps you will feel as if you aren't "the only one" when you sit down with us. We are a family messing it up and figuring it out as we go.
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
Love the picture of Cameron holding their hands, everyone is so happy. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete