Yes, I finally got some pics on my blog :-). The first one is Tony preaching a lesson on Judges and the second one is Holly Grace listening intently. I am going to try to learn how to do the picture thing on my own soon.
Kudos to all the paper boys of the world! Don't ever let anyone tell you your job is easy! This paper route is harder than it seems. Aub is determined to stick with it, however. She is going to need her brother's help and isn't too thrilled about that. All those papers are just too much for her little body to carry on her own...I am proud of her determination!
Rocky and Apollo have become a bit of a nuisance with their constant running around the house and playing together. They are like a couple of kids that I have to get onto. I catch myself saying, "Don't run in the house" to my dog and cat. I guess the mother in me will never die.
Aubrey had a sewing day with Aunt Jill and they made a dress for Holly Grace. It looks pretty good. I have no idea where she got her passion for such domestic things...not from her mother as you all know.
I will not be working this tax season. The scheduling didn't work out and I am a bit relieved to be honest. It really makes for 4 months of constant busyness and a lack of being together as a family. Our summer has been crazy and I am looking forward to a nice quiet winter at home...ha ha. Since when is anything nice and quiet around here?
Welcome to our family. Perhaps you will feel as if you aren't "the only one" when you sit down with us. We are a family messing it up and figuring it out as we go.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Really Like My Kids
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
-
I am normally very open to criticism. As I flounder through this world of parenting I need all the help I can get. I am constantly seeking...
-
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
-
The update of my blog is due to Rachel coming for her annual visit. She has a tendency to take lots of great pics of my kids (as opposed to...
Good job, Aub! I've been there and know. Is the paper route in your neighborhood?
ReplyDeleteWhen you figure out how to have a nice quiet winter, will you tell me the trick???
It is not quite in our neighborhood, it is up the hill a bit. It would help if people actually had addresses on their houses and if we weren't in the complete dark. Oh well, such is life. Was it in CO that you had one?
ReplyDelete