Aubrey is fine. "Back to normal" she says. It's funny...there's a few things she forgot all about...like the existence of the litter box (it's her job to clean it out.) We are grateful that she is OK and very grateful for all of the encouragement and get wells sent her way. She is feeling pretty special this week.
Cam's cub scout pack is going to the corn maze today....very exciting. He also has earned his first patch...even more exciting. It's funny how seriously he is taking all of this.
Loree and the girls are coming to visit this weekend, we are all so excited. Hopefully we'll have some pictures.
Love you all.
Welcome to our family. Perhaps you will feel as if you aren't "the only one" when you sit down with us. We are a family messing it up and figuring it out as we go.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Really Like My Kids
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
-
I am normally very open to criticism. As I flounder through this world of parenting I need all the help I can get. I am constantly seeking...
-
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
-
We are a close knit family. My kids, even my teens WANT to be with me...all the time. I can barely sit down on the couch without at least o...
Selective amnesia. I am sure I have that some times. Glad to hear Aubrey is doing better. And have fun with those Wilson girls!
ReplyDeleteSee you tomorrow with camera in hand for these blogging needs!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad. It's been on my mind! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHi Tanya! I love your blog! I'm so glad Aubrey is okay- scary!!!
ReplyDelete