Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Make New Friends but Keep the Old


Well, Loree came from Montana to visit this weekend and we had a very busy but great time. All of our kids are growing up and it seems like every time I see hers they are bigger...glad mine aren't growing that fast. We, of course went to the Historical Farm with the Schadegg and Clayton kids.
They were all alot to handle but very well behaved so it really didn't feel like it was 13 kids. That is Silas on the left...He is so "13" now as you can tell!
Life has certainly changed for the both of us since we had our soap business together...

The paper route is going great...the two kids can pretty much do it on their own now. I go along for the exercise about 3 times a week.
We are planning one more camping trip the first weekend in Nov. Hopefully it won't be too cold...but we have heater now :-). We are going to go to southern Utah...I am always so enchanted with Utah when we go down there. We live in such a great place.


3 comments:

  1. The kids look great...but where is Aubrey in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the question....where is Aubrey!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you stole that picture from my blog . . . I knew you would comment about the basement picture!

    It was fun! BTW, your kids have grown up too!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I Really Like My Kids

I don’t just love my kids.  I like them.  I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...