Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wrestling, Moab, and the Passover.....?

I signed the boys up for wrestling and they had their first match last Saturday...how cute! We forgot the camera so we don't have any pictures, we'll get some next week. They both won some and lost some. They were both so determined. Cameron was hilarious because he just smiled the entire time, there's nothing like being pinned to the ground by a kid with a smile on his face. They both loved it and can't wait to go back. This goes until mid December.

Cameron is officially a Wolf now and has the patches on his little Cub Scout shirt to prove it. :-)

We are all excited about our little family trip to Moab this weekend. I will definitely post pictures to encourage visitors....it is truly a magical place.

On Sunday night I did an interesting activity with my ladies bible class. We are to the part in Mark where Jesus is eating the Passover with His disciples. So we thought it would be a good idea to reenact the Passover. I did a TON of research and doing it really brought so much more meaning to the Lord's Supper for me. God set up the symbolism so perfectly THOUSANDS OF YEARS before Jesus would die and fulfill all of the OT. If anyone wants proof the Bible is true, just take a few years and REALLY study the document itself. It is amazing to me the longer I study it to see the unfolding of the beautiful plan of salvation that God set in motion before the creation of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Really Like My Kids

I don’t just love my kids.  I like them.  I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...