There seems to be much concern over the fact that Aub was missing from the previous picture I posted. Well, I am sorry to say that she has had a relapse and permanently lost her memory. She no longer wants anything to do with our family and has chosen other arrangements for her living situation. Of course I am kidding....I think it's funny you all even noticed she was gone, much less were concerned. I love you all so much :-)
She was gone with her dad doing some work for a family in the church here. She is very much alive and well.
Welcome to our family. Perhaps you will feel as if you aren't "the only one" when you sit down with us. We are a family messing it up and figuring it out as we go.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Really Like My Kids
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
-
I am normally very open to criticism. As I flounder through this world of parenting I need all the help I can get. I am constantly seeking...
-
I don’t just love my kids. I like them. I homeschooled for the obvious reasons everyone does; better education, control over what they ar...
-
The update of my blog is due to Rachel coming for her annual visit. She has a tendency to take lots of great pics of my kids (as opposed to...
What do you mean you are surprised that noticed that she wasn't there. Of course we know! We look for each of you children and when we can't find them - we are concerned! How could we NOT! We luf them!
ReplyDeleteWe really do luf them!
ReplyDelete